elembee ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
elembee ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/05/2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, address and postcode
- demographic information such as preferences and interests
- other information relevant to the services we provide and to enhance customer service
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our customer service
- To send emails about new events, services or other information about elembee which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You must choose to opt out of receiving this information. If you do not opt out at the time of collecting this information you can do so at any time.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want us to contact you in future about elembee ltd events, services or training.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to elembee ltd, 10 Moss-side Road, Glasgow, G41 3TL.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.